VINTAGE FLASH CARDS
We get an ever-changing stock of VINTAGE and ANTIQUE FLASH CARDS. Most of them are the true old school, card stock flash cards. The kind that you remember your teacher using in the classroom when you were a kid. Some types of flashcards we buy and sell are:
* Word, phrase, sentence, reading, vocabulary, alphabet, math, and number flash cards.
* Dick and Jane, Alice and Jerry, Ginn Basic Readers, and cards from other series.
* Phonics (phonetic), linguistic, and language development cards.
* Picture flash cards featuring all kinds of illustrations and graphics on them, such as: toys, cars, trucks, airplanes, boats, ships, other vehicles, bicycles, baby items, household items, appliances, misc. objects, people, careers (occupational), clothes and clothing accessories, land animals, other creatures such as birds, fish, sea animals, bugs (insects), tools, school items, and so much more!!!
* French, Spanish, German, and other foreign languages.
* Plus various other educational teaching material flash cards and equipment, as well as children's educational game playing cards.
The cards range in sizes from mini to extra large chart or poster size. The illustrations on them may be in color, or in black and white. Many of the cards are made of the the old heavy manilla card stock material, while others vary in the type and color of card stock... from a light weight to a heavy card stock.
Uses for these old vintage flash cards are unlimited for the CREATIVE mind!! Some of the things that people use these vintage flash cards for are:
Creative themes or designs for invitations
Homemade Greeting Cards
Wall Borders for:
a child's room
a school room
a doctor's office
or other rooms for the home or business.
Teaching - these cards are especially helpful with children who have: autism, ADD, ADHD, aspergers, or for those who function best with hands-on learning, and visual stimulus. It gives them an enjoyable way to learn without overwhelming them. Helping children stay focused and interested, as well as retain what they learn.
All contents are Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Tiny Town Books and Toys, unless indicated differently. Reproduction of any part or in whole of the content of this website in any form by mechanical, manual, or electronic means, including information retrieval is prohibited except by written consent of the publisher.